? ??????????????Absolution? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.5 (8 Ratings)??365 Grabs Today. 4186 Total Grabs. ??????
Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ????1?? ?????Waterfalls? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.2 (175 Ratings)??237 Grabs Today. 21517 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????Wid BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

7/9/09

Presence

Last night at the youth service, I felt the presence of God there. While I was praying in a corner alone, Pastor Marc came over and told me a small sentence that I believe God was telling me personally. He said, "Give God your all in the next 5 weeks...you won't regret it!!!!" To me, that was a powerful message. I felt like God was telling me to let go of some of things going on in my life that I need to let go of. God puts amazing people in my life to communicate w/ His followers on earth.

<3 Schmanda

P.S. I'm trying to fix my commenting because people have been telling me that they can't comment. So, I'm trying.

0 comments: