? ??????????????Absolution? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.5 (8 Ratings)??365 Grabs Today. 4186 Total Grabs. ??????
Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ????1?? ?????Waterfalls? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.2 (175 Ratings)??237 Grabs Today. 21517 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????Wid BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

7/12/09

Branson, MO-Day 2

Today we went to the Hollywood Wax Museum and the Titanic Museum. At the Titanic Museum, we got to look at real stuff from the ship and get to learn about the history of each piece. I got to expierence the actual tempature outside on the deck and the actual water temperature. The water temp was 28 degrees and you would get hypothermia within 20 minutes-talk about freezing. Then after we ate lunch, we went to the Hollywood Wax Museum and saw replicas of movie characters and stuff. I will post the pictures on my facebook page when I get back from the trip. I think one of the pictures I took will be my facebook picture. They look freakin' sweet!!! Now we have just one more day to go and we plan on going to Ripley's Believe It or Not Museum. I hoping they have a floor that is straight but once you walk on it or up it, you lean back!! That would be amazing!!!!!!!

<3 Schmanda

P.S. Good luck to Jake, Kourtni, Hillari, and Jordan at nationals for TBQ. I'll be praying and rooting for you guys!!!! You all work so hard to learn more about God and grow deeper in Him!!!

0 comments: