? ??????????????Absolution? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.5 (8 Ratings)??365 Grabs Today. 4186 Total Grabs. ??????
Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ????1?? ?????Waterfalls? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.2 (175 Ratings)??237 Grabs Today. 21517 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????Wid BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

7/23/09

3 Days

On Sunday begins the start of my 2 week travels out of O'Fallon. I will be going to Osage, OK and Orlando, FL. It is going to be an amazing time because I believe God has amazing things in store for this youth group. I know He will reveal Himself to us in our small discussion groups after each day. The only thing I'm going to miss that we won't have this year is a small group. Last year we had 5 people come...now it's 20 people. I'm going to miss that small intimate group time. But I am glad that almost the entire youth group is able to come. Praise God for the miracles He is going to do in hearts and lives of others.

<3 Schmanda

0 comments: