? ??????????????Absolution? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.5 (8 Ratings)??365 Grabs Today. 4186 Total Grabs. ??????
Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ????1?? ?????Waterfalls? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.2 (175 Ratings)??237 Grabs Today. 21517 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????Wid BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

7/11/09

Branson, MO

Well, I made it to Branson and I survived the car ride there. It was a grueling 5-6 hour drive and we hit the rode at 7 in the morning-Talk about early!!! We went to the World's Largest Toy Museum and took tons of pictures for Pastor Marc to see. I promised him that I would take pictures for him. We are at the Country Inn Hotel and they have an autographed guitar from 1991 w/ performers from Branson. Took a picture because I like it. Doing more stuff tomorrow...I'm trying to enjoy the trip but I miss my church family at home. Soooo badly wish I was going to church tomorrow. The percussion team is performing-which I'll miss 'cause I'm 5-6 hours away...I could play over a webcam.

<3 Schmanda

0 comments: