? ??????????????Absolution? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.5 (8 Ratings)??365 Grabs Today. 4186 Total Grabs. ??????
Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ????1?? ?????Waterfalls? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.2 (175 Ratings)??237 Grabs Today. 21517 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????Wid BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

6/23/09

Stress

Sometimes in my life, it gets extremely difficult to keep calm when you have brothers who are always bugging the crap out of you. I relieve this type of stress by reading God's Word. The Bible brings me a sense of peace that I can't find anywhere else. Just by spending 5-10 minutes in my room reading the Bible calms my system entirely. It's amazing what the smallest of things like reading God's Word can do for you in stressful times such as being aggravated by 2 younger siblings.

<3 Schmanda

0 comments: