? ??????????????Absolution? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.5 (8 Ratings)??365 Grabs Today. 4186 Total Grabs. ??????
Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ????1?? ?????Waterfalls? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.2 (175 Ratings)??237 Grabs Today. 21517 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????Wid BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

6/29/09

Six Flags

Well, on Saturday I went to Six Flags for the very first time...even though I've lived here for 7 years. I had a blast w/ everyone I went w/. They showed me around, if that's what you want to call it, but i went on all the rides except for Super-man, the Boss, the Ninja, and the Screamin' Eagle. I really had the thrill of my life...thanks Kourtni, Hillari, and Jake for inviting me, giving me a ride home, and for the best time I had on Saturday. I <3 you all!!!

<3 Schmanda

0 comments: