? ??????????????Absolution? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.5 (8 Ratings)??365 Grabs Today. 4186 Total Grabs. ??????
Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ????1?? ?????Waterfalls? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.2 (175 Ratings)??237 Grabs Today. 21517 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????Wid BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

1/11/10

2010 is HERE!!!

Well, 2010 is here!!! my how time flies. A new year means new things to do and mew resoultions to make. Some of my resoultions are to be bold and stand strong in my faith, grow in a deeper relationship with God, and encourage people to come to church. The past week, I witnessed a prayer answered when God provided a way to keep in touch with someone. He opened a door and I took it...now I am able to keep ministering to this person. How amazing God is!!!!! For Christmas, I spent time with the Huvers and pretty much half of the care group at their house. It was an amazing time to spend with them. We had lots of yummy food and desserts and soda...on Christmas! As for New Year's Eve, I was stuck with watching my brothers while my parents went out and partied...lucky me:/ But when I put my brothers to bed, I celebrated a little by myself by thinking of all the things that happened in 2009...and what the future holds in store for me. God has so many things planned for this new decade and I can't wait to see what happens!!!

<3 Schmanda

0 comments: